As you may know, we normally do not take appointments and this will be a big first for us. Kindly keep this in mind while we work and refine any shortcomings in our system. Please read our appointment policies below. Thank you for your continued support during this trying time.
12 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- The 12-hour policy applies to every appointment.
- Due to the high demand for appointments and people in need, we want to be able to help other clients take advantage of open time slots with enough notification.
- Please give us at least 12 hours to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid being barred from making appointments in the future.
- If the 12 hour grace period has passed please contact us as soon as possible at 857.991.1020 (South End) and 857.263.8054 (Beacon Hill). We understand if something unexpected comes up.
- If you have booked multiple appointments, it is your reasonability to cancel or reschedule your appointment(s) to avoid being barred from making appointments in the future.
- Although, brow lamination appointments must be held with a credit card; this is due to the long duration of the service. A $15 no-show fee will be charged to your credit card if you do not show up to the appointment or reschedule it before the 12-hour policy.
- We have two locations one in the South End (467 Shawmut Ave.) and one in Beacon Hill (120 Charles St.)
- Please when you make your appointment please be aware of the location you are choosing.
- We might not be able to accommodate your appointment if you arrive at the wrong destination.
- If we can’t there will be an option to reschedule your appointment at a later date.
- Please call or email if you are unsure or have doubts about which location you made your appointment.
- The location of your appointment is found in your email confirmation.
SIGNS OF ILLNESS
- We may ask to reschedule your appointment to a later date if you are showing signs of a cold or flu.
- Please understand that we want to service you and to take the appropriate precautions.
- Rescheduling your appointment can make a difference in our prevention of unnecessary spreading.
- Please do not bring any family members or children with you who do not have an appointment.
- Any additional guests will need to wait outside of the salon.
CHANGES TO YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME
- Please understand, this situation is very new to us, and we cannot book every appointment the way we typically would.
- Be prepared to wait in your car or outside the salon until we are ready for you.
- Clients are required to wear a mask while in the salon.
- Please prepare to bring your own water. At this time, Massachusetts state rules do not permit the use of common water dispensers.
- As we continue to refine our appointment processes we hope to create a smooth and wonderful experience for you.
- We will have limited walk-in availability.
- Please call ahead of time to see if we will be able to accommodate your needs depending on our appointments for that day.
- Some services may not be able to be done while walking in, this depends on the volume of appointments that day.
- To comply with Massachusetts state rules we will have to keep a log of your full name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- This information will be only used by the state for contact tracing.